Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

really just wanna have a good moan

i just have to tell u wat a bad day i have had!!!!!!!!!!and how ppl can be sooooo rude just because im young i work in a hair salon and i was doing some womens hair and she siad to me i supose your going out this weekend and i siad no i actually dont go out that often she sed y i sed bcoz i ave a little 9 month old daughter at home oooooo she sed your vey young to have a baby and whoo looks after her wen youre in work some creche i supose she siad i siad no actually her nanny looks after her o i supose when young girls have babys there mother aways steps in to look after the child are you still with the childs father at this stage i was so pissed of i got really snoty now and siad ye i am actually and its ot my mother that takes her its my partners mother and there is absolutly no difference in me and joanne over there(shes 30 with 2 kids) i have a full time job my daugher gets looked after my partner works as well so wat is your big problem and the cheek of her she stood up turned around and old me that i was bein cheeky ppl have some nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry had to get thet of my chest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    ah bless u hun some ppl are so rude! jumping to conclusions. hope ur ok now tho xxxxxx you sound like a brill mum dont listen to ignorent ppl like her xxx
  • Options
    Some people eh?! try not to let it get to you hun. Have a nice cuppa and forget about her silly interfering self!! xx
  • Options
    http://lt1f.lilypie.com/ADtlp1.png

Oh FFS some people think they've earned the right to criticise just for living a few years!
    Not being funny but if you're old enough to have a job you're certainly old enough to have a child... how old are you?