Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

nervous

im soooo nervous no ive only got 9wks left, i keep thinking im not guna be able to look after the baby properly or that i might drop him/her, im exicted but very nervous. i no every1 expects me not to look after the baby properly coz im 17 i just hope i can prove them all wrong. katie 32wks+3 xx :\(

Replies

• Options

thank you, good luk wi ur lil 1. xx
  • Options
    Hi,

I was 17 when i got pregnant and had her a month after my 18 birthday! I'm 27 now and my daughter is 9 and i'm pregnant with my 5th!! lol

It will work out fine, as soon as you have your baby in your arms you automatically know what to do, it just comes naturally.
    If you ever want a chat, just give me a shout cos it's scary to go through i know. xxx
  • Options
    Hi sweetheart.
    I'm 18 and i got a 6 week old lil girl. Don't let anyone judge you by your age as long as you know you are gonna be able to do the best for lo theres no need to worry bout what anyone else thinks. We all make mistake with out lo's and think we are no good enough but any woman any age can be a great mum.
    Take every moment a step at a time and cherish every moment as you will miss it when they are older.
    If you need to talk send me message or i can give you msn. GOOD LUCK. ;\) :\)

Roxi xx
  • Options

thanks every1 uve all helped, my msn is xkatie91x@hotmail.co.uk add me if u wish. xx image
  • Options

thanks every1 uve all helped, my msn is xkatie91x@hotmail.co.uk add me if u wish. xx image