Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 YEARS OLD AND 20 WEEKS

Hi im louise and am 20 years old and 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby. My due date is September 25th and my birthday is on the 27th september!
I dont have a bump at all and am wondering if its ever going to get any bigger! My mum has told me it is because i am tall and slim that i am not showing and that im lucky, but i want a little bump! lol
I was just wondering if there was any one else that was similar to me??

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi im 20 and im 31+1 with my second i didnt get a bump until i was 22-23weeks it is quite frustrarting as you dont feel properly pregnant with out a bump lol although i did feel him moving from just under 15 weeks. i now feel massive and wished it was slightly smaller again even though it is smaller than most people who are 31 weeks.
    You will get a bump soon it will just appear out of no where just enjoy the fact that your not constantly uncomfortable at the mo!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    hia im 20 'n 38+4 weeks pregnant, i showed quite soon but it might be because its my 2nd lol im massive but i no someone whos 8 months pregnant 'n only has a tiny bump so i guess it depends on the person xx