Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tiana - July 23rd 2008

Wow she looks like she's doing so well! she's absolutely beautiful!! xx xx

Replies

• Options
    ah bless her see is lvely
  • Options
    she looks great, what a cutie xxx
  • Options
    What a sweetie!!!!   image
  • Options

Oh wow she looks soooo sweet - such a difference image x

• Options
    She is gorgeous xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I am a very proud mummy indeed lol
  • Options
    And so you should be!!!  image
  • Options
    I am so glad she is doing so well, she is an amazing little girl and very cute. Lisa when is your partner doing the parachute jump?
  • Options
    Kev is doing the parachute jump on August 17th in Norfolk so less than a month to go and so far we have raised over £1000 so well pleased..  We are in contact with Great Ormond Street Hospital's press team and they are approaching national papers in the next week or so to run Tiana's story and try to get Kev more sponsors so will keep you all updated about that image
  • Options
    Good luck to him, it is a very brave thing to do.
  • Options

What a gorgeous pic, she looks like such a happy wee girl.

Good luck to your OH for his parachute jump, it would be fab if you could get some national press coverage!!!

• Options

Lisa that sounds good about the national papers.

My dad did a surf thing to raise money for my younger sis when he was a babe as she suffered 3 heart attacks at just 3mths old. She's fine now and i still have the picture from the paper.

Tiana looks very well,glad she's going good.

• Options
    What a cutie shes is a beautiful little girl x
  • Options
    Well we had a call today saying that the newspaper The Mirror will be phoning us either tomorrow or friday to interview us over the phone then will send someone out to take pictures and Tiana's story should be published in next week's Mirror , we think it will be monday but will keep you all updated
  • Options
    I shall keep a look out for it to.
  • Options
    I never usualy buy the Mirror but will keep an eye out for it too
  • Options
    Well we had a call this morning and The Miroor are doing interview tomorrow morning at 11 and then will have photo's done over weekend then they said it should go to press on monday but will keep u all informed and let ya know for def
  • Options

That's fantastic Lisa, i'll keep an eye out for a copy!!