Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Kristy

Hi hun, I've lost your mobile no, so just wanted to see how things are going? How is summer and how are Charlie and Nicole? Hope you are getting plenty of support so you don't have to rely on Ray's visits and you are also getting a rest when you can (I know that last bit is almost impossible) just wanted you know that I have been thinking of you xxxx

Replies

• Options

JUst want to say the same really, hope your lo's are ok and your coping ok. You'll get thro this. Take care and sending you big hug from me and jd x x x

• Options
    Hi, same again from me. Hope all of you are okay and that you are getting some support. Sending a BIG HUG X X X
  • Options
    Hope all is well,and that your ok.
  • Options

hi guys, sorry i don't get on much. well after i told him to do one. he never came round monday morning or this morning. but i did get him to take me to the shops both days. whats more important is that i managed on my own and less than 5 hours sleep to get me and kids up and ready. i know the whole thing is only working cos i feel a little better in my self.

he's still messed up in the head and i'm not getting any where with him really by trying to talk things through and understand what when wrong and why. just he say's he's no longer ray any more, he's better off dead but only lives for the kids and other such crap. thing is with him he's such a good lair i can't tell whats real and whats not with him.

my mate david came round last night to cheer me up, ray was a little funny about it. he thinks i'll end up sleeping with david (he know's david has a soft spot for me) i won't end up sleeping with dave, he's got a girl friend and he's not a ass hole, he's a really good guy so would never go there. But ray doesn't beleive that there's such a thing and is judging every one by his own standards.

charlies asking for him more now as he hasn't been round in the morings, and you can tell nicole misses him to image

i'm going to give summer a bath tonight, so getting my self all set up for that. got my camera ready to so i'll post you some pics later if i get a chance.

• Options

Hi hun, in a sense glad ts going ok for you.

I think a riend coming over to cheer you up is great even if it is a guy. If Rays being funny about it let him no its nothing compaired to how you have been made to feel.

Sorry to hear the kids are missing him but they dont really understand,i suppose it will get easier in time,maybe tell them his working away alot,wont make it so bad for them.

Have fun with summers bath and cant wait to see pics.

xx

• Options

Really glad to hear your friends are around to try to cheer you up Kristy x x

• Options

Kristy I seemed to have missed this post.

Glad you are getting along ok though - as the girls have said its good that you have a friend visiting to keep your spirits up - Ray should learn not to judge everyone by his standards!

image xx