Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its been an age!!!!

Hi all,

Well it seems like an age since i was on here, and to be honest havnt had the time to keep a check on things

Milly is running around chatting to everyone, the twins are finally crawling and I have my 'In Laws' living with us.

Its good to see everyone on here and their respective babies growing up so well.

Hope everyone is lapping up the sunshine.

Sally

x

Replies

• Options

Hi Sally

Glad all is well and the twins are keeping you on your toes, you'll have to post a pic of them all.

• Options

hi Sally, yes the time is flying by, god you must be on your toes now, but I bet theyre happy into everything. Luka is driving tate mad now he's crawling. Like right now he's trying to turn telly off whilst tates watching beebies!!

Love to see some pics of them all. Hope all ok with the inlaws? you're a braver woman than me!! X

• Options

Hi Sally

Welcome back! How come the in laws are staying with you?? I guess they must be helping out with the kids? Sounds like you are busy busy busy!!!

Chat soon

xx

• Options

Hi Sally  - Welcome back image

Hope your well - sounds like you've got your hands full at the mo.

As Nicola said your a braver lady than me having the in-laws staying! lol

• Options

hi sally welcome back

sounds like you are busy with the children and the in laws as well  

• Options
    Hi Sally, wow you do have your hands full at the moment!
  • Options

Hi Sally

Sounds like things are a bit hectic for you at the mo!!

Good luck with the in laws image

• Options
    hi hope your keepig ok