Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Random thread

what did you do in your spare time???? Was thinking bout this the other day

When i wasn't at work i loved doing my garden, reading for hours and having a lie in!!!  Used to go to the gym 3 times a week and cinema at least once a week. Wouldn't change jd for the world but i do miss just pleasing myself and lolling about the houseimage

Replies

• Options

Hi Sarah - hehe I have no kids yet so spare time hasnt changed but guessing when the time comes it will change dramatically lol

Although saying that work has been so busy at the mo that free time isnt really something I get alot of so guess I will end up with even less lol

• Options

We were thinkin bout this the other day, we always seemed to be busy but cant think what were busy with!

We used to go out on mountain bikes alot, which we've started doin again now cos we've got Kai a seat on the back of his dads. I used to work full time but only do part time now. We used to go clubbing nearly every weekend too.

I miss being able to go out on impulse sometimes (they were always the best nights out!) But I wouldn't change Kai for anything. Feel like Ive grown up alot since he was born and I sometimes listen to my baby-less friends talking about going out and getting pissed every weekend and think they sound really immature but I was exactly the same! They must find me really boring now!! LOL

• Options

Mega shopping trips to Meadowhall where I would blow 2 weeks wages in 1 go!

Card making and scrapbooking, i just don't have the time now! I used to enjoy disappearing all over the country to visit friends! Now I can't afford it, especially with diesel costing a small fortune!!!!

I used to spend most of my free time with other people's kids, now I have my own!!!! image

• Options

I used to read alot and go on massive shopping sprees with my sister and her girls!! John's also really into cars and does a bit of rallying so we would go to shows and events where he would be taking part!!

I loved being able to do things on the spur of the moment, although i wouldn't change having Cameron for the world even if a simple day out does require about 2 days planning!! We're off to Mull in October when John's competing in the rally, can't wait as this will be the first time i've been away from home since October 2006 image