Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Especially for sarahb

Hi hun

You were asking to see newborn pics of Cameron in another post, so here he is....

http://www.practicalparenting.co.uk/members/images/30/Gallery/HPIM0446_(Medium)_0.JPG

http://www.practicalparenting.co.uk/members/images/30/Gallery/HPIM0444_(Medium).JPG

http://www.practicalparenting.co.uk/members/images/30/Gallery/HPIM0460_(Medium).JPG

Replies

• Options

OMG Dawn - god soooooo gorgous! and sooooo sweet!!

No wonder you cant wait to start trying for No#2 image

Thanks for posting these! I'm getting so spoilt this week with all these GORGOUS! babies imageimageimageimage

• Options

Thanks hun!!!

I just can't believe that he's the same lil man that's running round the house now, it feels like no time at all since we brought him home from the hospital.

Feeling so broody, but we're going to wait until next spring!! I know it'll come round really quickly, but at the mo it feels so far away!!

How are you?? How's your head now?

• Options

Awww I bet - its so scary how quickly all the PP babies are growing up - I've been on here 7months and its so scary! image

OMG Spring is going to come round soo quickly image

I'm good thanks - my headaches have finally gone but still have a sort throat - which is rubbish - although getting a bit bored now with being at home - cant be bothered to do anything - not going to work tomorrow but will do a couple of hours work from home which is cool image

• Options
    Oops pressed Submit before I had a chance to say hows your holidays going? Have you been doing much image
  • Options

My dad's already been on at me that it's time to have another one, i'd love to but i know i'm just not quite ready yet!! I think he just wants his spare room back, as that's where all Cameron's old stuff's stored at the mo!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better!!

• Options

Lol, my holiday's are fab thanks!!!!

We've been really busy which has been nice, i hate being stuck in the house all day!

We went to the beach with my nieces yesterday which was lovely. Cameron cried for about the first 20 mins and refused to put his feet on the sand even with his shoes on image!! Never mind, by the time we left he was happy to walk about with his shoes on, next time we migh event try shoes off image

I took some pics, i'll try and post them later!!

• Options

hehe its funny isnt it - when your with someone for a little while - everyone asks when your getting married then when you get married everyone asks when your going to have a baby and then when you have a baby there on at you about the next.

Just cant win LOL

Sounds like your having a nice hols - how was FF last night? I didnt go this week due to the whole head banging incident lol

Bless Cameron - was the sand hot or did he just not like the feel of it image x

• Options
    I know, there's just no pleasing some people!!
  • Options

lol just seen you have a album and I commented - for some reason its on the forum now LOL

• Options

I put on one and a half this week!!! Whoops image

I think he was maybe just a bit freaked out by the feel of the sand!! He loved it by the time we left so he should be ok  next time,!! It was a fab day, we even had fish and chips as a treat after image, then me and the girls had a 99 and Cameron had a choccy mini milk image

• Options

Oppps - I dread to think what i've put on this week - I ate so many bad things at this BBQ! Sams aunt had been cooking cakes all week lol

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Fish and Chips is yummy image

• Options
    Lol, you've got to be naughty sometimes!!!
  • Options

haha Sometimes!!! *choke*choke*

Mines all the time lol

• Options
    lol Mel see what you mean lol bless him image
  • Options
    Dawn, love the bottom pic of him its sooooo cute
  • Options

Those are fab pics of Cameron as a newborn Dawn!

Makes me feel all broody!!!!!

• Options

Thanks girls!!

Lol Mel, we gave up on scratch mitts after the first week and just bought the suits where you can fold the end of the sleeve over!!!

Caroline, at least you don't have long to wait until your broodiness is satisfied!!

Cheryl, the bottom pic is my fav newborn pic!!

• Options
    omg he is gorgous
  • Options
    Rileys nails grew quick and we found the same prob with scratch mits,my mum suggested we try baby socks,the long one's
  • Options
    aaaaah Dawn, Cameron as a newborn gorgeous, gorgeous GORGEOUS!!!!!