Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello!!!

Hello, I'm Katy i'm 21 and i have two little boys Mikey who has just turned 4 and Jay who is 2 and a half and we are currently ttc (yes we are insane! lol). I live in Bracknell in Berkshire.

I came on here because all my friends are childless and have no intentions of starting families anytime soon and it would be nice to chat to other mums, so hello all :\) xx

Replies

• Options
    HI my name is Victoria i live in Ruskington, Lincolnshire. i am 20 years old and pregnant with my first child. i am 27 weeks along.. and i am just like you all my friends dont have any kids and dont plan on haing any for along time
  • Options
    Hi Victoria, thanks for the reply. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl yet?
  • Options
    hi kaytee =D
    my boys are 4 and 15 months (definitely not having anymore, LOL)
    nice to 'meet' you xx.
  • Options
    Hey thats for the reply, nice to 'meet' you too image
  • Options
    hiya im Aimee , 21 ... im 16 weeks pregnant n i cnt wait to be a mum ... even if i am a single parent but at this min im puttin tht to the bk of ma mind nice to meet u and ur boys are gorgeous xx
  • Options
    Hiya Aimee, and thanks image Nice to meet u too x
  • Options
    hi i know what you mean ive got childless friends that still want to go out to the pubs and clubs but having 2 girls and another on the way ive got things to think about but this site is really good so far you can chat to people thats like you and get advise its nice to meet you