Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First-timer, 6 weeks pregnant

Hi there! I'm 27 and living in Newport, Wales. I'm married and this is our first pregnancy so we're both very excited - and a bit nervous! I'm a chronic worrier so fret about a lot of (probably unnecessary) things. But so far I'm loving being pregnant, although it doesn't seem quite real to me yet as I appear to be lucky and am missing out on a lot of the nastier symptoms.. :\) Would love to chat.

Replies

• Options
    hiya and welcome to the site - the girls are great and you will get loads of support from everyone. congrats on the bump - you will prob start to see symptoms in the next few weeks unless you really are one of the lucky ones! Im 22 living with my fiancee in leicester and were on month 1 ttc our first x
  • Options
    Hi I'm butterfly!

I got my BFP on the 25th Oct, I have previously had a MC!!

Do you know your EDD? You should join your bump buddie forum!!

xxx
  • Options
    Working it out from my last period my GP said my EDD is the 22nd June, but I guess that may change after the 12 week scan. Which I can't wait for - time is going so slowly! We're not telling anyone about the pregnancy till 12 weeks which isn't helping... lol
  • Options

sorry guys just testing my ticker!

http://tt.lilypie.com/nRZF0/.png

• Options
    Butterfly123, what's a bump buddie forum? I've tried searching the site but can't find it - am I being dense? :\?
  • Options
    Maybe she just means the pregnancy forum - i guess the term for the people in there is bump buddies! x