Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

confirmed im pregnant yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all i posted last wk to say i thought i was in the family way ... but using sainsburys own brand tests was still a little sceptical. Had an appointment with doc for this morning which i thought would be a straight forward urine test job done!!! To my surprise / horror she wasnt even planning on doing one as the home tests had proved pos. I really had to force the issue ..... and after some deliberation she agreed to a test ... i produced my sample and hey presto we are expecting with a due date of late Jan / early Feb. I was gobsmacked she was going to take my word for it i was pregnant ... initially she said just register with the midwife on your way out and did me a prescription for folic acid ... quite bazarr!!! This is our first and my fiance and i both needed proper confirmation. Anyway we both know for sure rather than just speculating and heres to the start of a great adventure!
All the best Manda and Rich xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey ! congratulations ! I due in january too ! the 10th x im still in shock even tho i found out i was pregnant in april ! i cant wait x i had to have an emergency scan at 9wks and 6 days as i was in so much pain :cry: but it turns out I have a cyst on my ovary and all should be ok :\) . Have you Had much sickness ?
    kelly x