Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

new here mummy soon to 5 ...

hi to all ,,, im a newbie i live in australia ... and have 4 kiddies and expecting our 5th , its a girl... we have boy,girl,then 2 boys , so its very exciting. to be honest we werent planning on a 5th but hey ,, so dp went and had the big vasectomy on friday so there will bo no more ...sad but much needed ....

i buy the magazine as soon as its in store i love it ....

nice chatting
look forward im meeting everyone
cheers savina

Replies

• Options
    Hi Savina, i live in England but used to live in Perth when i was little. have rellies out there still. i too am expecting number 5 i have 4 boys age range 18, 17, 14 and 1. Baby due March 08 2010. dont know what i'm expecting will find out at the scan but really quite happy to have another handsome little boy, dont know what i'd do with a girl, would feel quite foreign i think. anyway good luck and hope to hear from you, julie xx
  • Options
    Hi, i'm from North Wales and i'm expecting my 6th but with oh kids 9 in total!!! We weren't planning another either and even went to family planning to sort myself out but i was too late! ha ha

I had a girl from a previous relationship and my oh had 3 girls but together have had 4 boys so fingers crossed this ones a girl then it's legs crossed for me! lol xxxx