Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello/5 stone weight gain

Hello I'm Anna and have just come across this website. It looks very good so farimage I have a daughter, Emilia who is nearly 6 months now. I was wondering if anyone else is similar to me. I put on 5 STONE!!!!!!!!! during pregnacy and am still finding it very difficult to shiftimage Is this normal???? Its really getting me down.

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry we all gain wait during pregnancy its only because we have an excuse to eat what we want but It will shift it can take up to a year in most case's to lose that baby fat.I found that one of those small steppin machines helped me.you can get them in argos
  • Options
    Hello thank you for your replyimage

I might just invest in one of those I never thought of something so simple. I had a lot of problems in pregnancy one of which was alot of excess fluid. I was huge and could hardly move which didnt help. I thought it would just drop off. How wrong could i have been haha

How old is your child or when are you due?
  • Options
    I have two boys one is 5 and the youngest is one and I'm now being mad and trying for another I'm hoping for a bfp next week. with my first quick walking to the shops helped even if you dont want anything it just gets you out of the house and you and baby get sum fresh air haveing that pram to push uses extra muscles so you get a bit of an extra work out not just a walk