Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm new here, usually spend my free time on YAYW so recognise a few of you from there, but since wednesday it seems my time will be mostly spent here! lol.
I'm 24 and just got my BFP after having only 2 attempts at trying for this baby (with my first it was the time I lost my virginity and so I guess I must be very fertile?? lol). I have a little boy from a previous relationship who is 5 next month, and we are in the process of moving in with my oh, although as me and my lo have always lived with my parents we have only moved across the road and are having a gradual transition for my little boy. I am also finishing my degree in dance this year and have a wedding to plan for 2010! so this year is gonna be busy! lol.
I am seeing my dr on friday but have calculated my due date as 2nd october.
Hope to chat to you all soon!
xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi just reading you reply on Oct forum and reading your introduce yourself. I have calulated that i am due on the 3rd Oct although still finding it hard to believe that i have a BFP going to test again today. I did a dance/performing arts degree back in 2002 sounds like years ago now lol and also planning my wedding for 2010 like you i am going to have busy year image I live in Yorkshire. Sounds siumilar, although i'm nearlly 28 sounds old. How everything going with you so far?

when is you wedding planned? and whats your user name on YAYW site?

[Modified by: Tigger08 on January 27, 2009 09:37 AM]

• Options
    Congrats on your bfp, I'm also 24 and have 2 boys aged 5 + 1 but I'm trying for a third. been married for 5 years. I'm sure your little boy will love a sister or brother to play with. mine was fantastic when I had his brother he dotted on him all the time and now their inseperable