Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A week off work............

and i feel rotten! Got a very very bad cold, Kai's had it for a few weeks and Sean had it about 3 weeks ago I thought I'd avoided it but woke up yesterday feeling awful. Feel really feverish and dizzy and sick.

Typical isn't it?! Ive got so much I wanted to get done this week but it took all my strength just to get out of bed!!

Anyway how is evryone else? Not been on for a few days, I did a car boot sale on sunday, made about £70 which was good, also bought Kai a v ttech walker in really good condition, he loves it, keeps running round the flat with it and taking the paint off the skirting boards!!

Replies

• Options

Bless ya you poor thing. Not sure if rileys hayfever kicked in or his just got a super cold,his got mega runny nose and terrible night time cough,was up since 4:30am this morning with him adding pillows to prop him up so he slept better,he finally droped of about 5:30am but i just couln get bk of myself,just layed awake listening to him.

Hope you feel better soon and are abe to do someting with your time off.

xx

• Options
    Oh no, thats just typical though!! Hope you'll feel better soon x x
  • Options
    poor you hope you feel better soon.Isabelle has one of those walkers they are good aren't they?!
  • Options
    Oh poor you, i hope it doesnt stay in your system for too long so you can enjoy some of your holiday. It has made me wonder though because Ian also had a bad cold a few weeks ago and Hollie and I havent caught it, i hope it doesnt do the same to us and give it to us umexpectedly.
  • Options

yeah the walker is fab, keeps Kai amused for ages! all I heard all sunday evening was c is for car- he kept pressing the same button over and over again!! Bless him.

Yeah karen I thought it was great that Id managed not to get it and then it just hit me like a tonne of bricks! Seans nan is on her 3rd course of antibiotics cos she cant get rid of a chest infection.  Im starting to feel a bit better now, went back to bed for an hour after Id dropped kai off at nursery!

• Options
    Isn't that typical ill when you have some time off - hope you are feeling better soon