Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Will be back soon......

Hiya everyone, not been on for ages properly, the pnd has come back with a venegance and i'm really struggling at the minute. Feel as if i'm wading through treacleimage Anyway i've been dr's and now i'm on anti d's so i should be feeling better soon. Thanks for my birthday messagesimage I had a nice day and going shopping today to cheer me up.

I'll try and catch up with you all soon, just trying to concentrate on getting through each day properly.

Hope you're all ok and all your lo's are too. Take care and caht soon x x x x x

Replies

• Options

Oh bless you Sarah, sorry it's cme back agian. I'm sure you'll get through it you've been so strong and are a fantastic mummy image

Please please call me if you ever need a chat, stay in touch hun, take care xx xx xx

• Options

Hi Sarah, im also sorry the pnd has come back, but im really glad you are getting help for it and you will soon feel your self again.

Think my sister has pnd, as she is anxious and snappy, also not sleeping that well and worried something is going to happen to Sam. She won't talk to gp as doesn't want tablets and also doesn't want us talking about it!

• Options

Oh Sarah I do feel for you as I suffer the same thing myself and it's not nice but you don't neede me to tell you that

Big hugs and in a few weeks the anti d's will start working and you will feel so much better xx

• Options
    welcome back. BIG HUG image
  • Options
    I'm glad. You sound much better already. Hope you're having fun shopping. I think I should get out of the house to do some shopping too. Shopping can only make a person feel better. image
  • Options

Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear the pnd is back, sending you big hugs. I'm sure the ad's will do the job for you.

Take care, xx

• Options

Sending cyber hugs, hope you are feeling better soon.

Pauline x

• Options

sorry to hear you're going through a tough time, hope you feel better soon and that shopping helps cheer you up, big hugs x

• Options

Sending you a massive hug Sarah. Take care of yourself, you know where we are whenever you need a chat xxx

• Options

Oh sarah, so sorry you are feeling pants again. Hope the tablets kick in soon and that you are feeling brighter very soon. x

• Options

Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low again!! Fingers crossed the tablets start working soon and you feel up to joining us again!

Enjoy your shopping trip!!

• Options
    Sorry to hear you are feeling down again, hope the tablets help to pick you up x x
  • Options

sending you big hugs

hope you feel better soon