Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sorry its been like forever but, Im Alive

The move went ok and thankfuly riley stayed with the MIL from tue night till sun morning then my mum had him till tue evening which was great as i gave us time to get his room ready and get the rest of the house in order. We managed to paint what needed painting and use the old carpet from the flat in the house till we get some new.We still have just our room left to complete but rileys has our old bedroom carpet and adi made good use of the laminate and rest of the cream carpet on the stairs which looks really good. Have got some b4 pics(MIL took thoes)and will take some now pics just as soon as i find the camera.

Hoping all is well with everyone and cant imagen the amount of posts ive missed.have alot of catching up to do.

Im looking after chan(tilly as mum calls her) for the wk end as me brother is having a halloween party and they dont want to scare her with all the fancy dress and dec's.

Also id be greatful for any info on goup b strep,my lil sis who is due in dec has been told her womb was very low and i was thinking a low lying placent maybe,and that she's also a resus neg blood group and had to have a jab for that(the same with the other pregnanceys)but had a bleed again and when checked was told it was fetal blood and hers mixed(not good)and also has a slight placental abruption,and was also told today she has group b srtep.

Will have a more detailed nose soon but if anyone has 1st hand info id be happy to hear it as she's now v.v.worried about what to expect(me and mum think she may have to have a section)

Anyway sorry to go on,so night all and chat soon.

xx

Replies

• Options

Hi Emma,

I'm so glad the move went well. Enjoy your weekend with Chan in your new place. I'm afraid I have no experience with any of the questions you have asked....sorry.

It's great to see you back on here.

xx

• Options

Hi Emma

Glad the move went well x x

• Options

Hi Emma, lovely to have you back, and I'm so pleased the move went well.

With regards to the info you need, I will pm you later as I had all of those you listed bar the abruption.

• Options

Hi Emma

Glad your move went well and look forward to seeing before and after pics xx

• Options

Thanks all,glad to be back,was still up at 2am most nights painting and was eager to nip on and have a chat even at that time,even if it was me all alone.lol

Will get the MIL to email me the pics over that she took.

Lucy-h,thanks for that will look out for you pm.

• Options
    Thanks mel,and yep always the way with our room last but we said its no big deal as long as rileys was done so he could play in there.
  • Options

glad everthink is going well how is riley getting on in his new room

hope you ok 2

• Options
    glad the move went well, hope you get settled quickly
  • Options
    Hi Emma, glad you are all ok. Glad the move has gone well. Sorry to hear that your sister is having difficult time, hope she is ok.
    Pauline x
  • Options

Hi Emma

Welcome back!!! Glad the move went well, and you're all settled in. Can't wait to see your pics!!

Sorry to hear about your sister, hope everything goes ok for her. Chat soon xx