Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi everyone

Had a real busy day today!! Its Pauls sons birthday and we took all the kids to a soft play centre and then went for a meal it was yummy!!! had far too much to eat and i'm meant to be dietingimageoops!!!

Went to a father christmas thing lastnight and had tons of sassauge rolls and mince pies!!! oh im dreading what the scales are gonna say!!!!!

Feeling a bit pissed off though as I wanted to go and see my mum and dad. Phoned them up,dad is working and mum can't cope when we have Pauls kids too as she finds it too stressful. She is not like it with Isabelle at all and she can do no wrong but I feel like everyone stays away when we have them as its too manic. They are well behaved but a bit noisy at times like all kids. She dosn't see them much so they would not know this. I know they are not her own grandchildren but I feel a bit isolated when they are here. Am I right to feel like this or am I being irrational??,please be honest with me as I just dont know!image  I appreciate my mums honesty most of the time but find this a bit hard to swallow as I know if it was just the 3 of us she would say come on over!!!Its not the first time either!it has happened alot.