Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

kids born between 1986 and 2003

parents who had children between april 1986 and april 2003 may be entitle to a one off payment of £529. any child born betwwen april 2002 and april 2003 will be entitled to £1048

Some may have already applied for it back in 2002 but if you havent then you have until 31st JANUARY 2009 to claim the website address is 

taxcredits.org.uk

look for taxcredits rebate

Replies

• Options
    i was born 88 does that mean my mum could get it??
  • Options
    it sure does sweet cakes, my mum had 5 during that time but she in oz so I have emailied her to let her know on the condition I get £50 for new clothes image
  • Options
    lol, i wasnt sure cuz ive now got two sprouts, next time shes round ill get her to do it, told her she can buy me driving lessons!
  • Options

hehe i wonder if my mum will split it with me! i was born in 86

x

• Options
    its worth a go. Worst they can say is no. I think as long I they didnt apply for it in 2002 then your still entitled to it. Just remember you only got a few days.
  • Options
    My mum had the cheek to say shame I was born in 82. when she got FIVE that fall in the time slot not like shes not gonna get enough
  • Options
    I've just filled the claim form in.I have three born in that time.You get double for 2002-3.That's Erin.
    One thing if anyone claims go to the Inland Revenue's own site.The Entitlements agency take a cut(94 pound)They nearly had me.
    Thanks for the link Linz we might get lucky.Not getting excited yet though
  • Options
    its worth a go. as I said they worst they can say is no.  And it might help off set the damage from christmas or book a holiday. Let us know how you get on Jo. I thought of you when I read about it. 
  • Options
    This is great information, thanks for sharing -- am off to go tell everyone i know, LOL
  • Options
    you welcome ladies