Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

calling all pregnant ladies....

http://www.cowandgate.co.uk/thinkbaby2

seriously couldnt have lived without mine!!!

Replies

• Options
    Oh i just tried to join and i cant because it seems i have already joined so i cant get that diary, would have been handy too. image
  • Options
    try it in ians name lol, i did with andrews when pg with lola!
  • Options
    have just signed up.. although may be a bit late in the game!! wish i'd filled in a pregnancy diary earlier, as think this will probably be the last one.. never mind..
  • Options
    lolas my last :'(
  • Options
    thanks for tht laura. Just signed up for it
  • Options
     I've run out of peoples names to apply for it in.Must have had one before
  • Options
    lol jo, start working through the kids name for the next 7 lol! x
  • Options

yay

Thanks Laura have registered image

• Options

I finally managed to register with Ians email address. But i didnt realise until afterwards that to get the diary you have to enter a special code. I was a bit gutted, so i emailed the careline and asked them how i go about getting one now, and they asked me for my address.

And they have just got back to me now and said there is a diary in the post aswell as a free cuddly cow toy, woohoo!!!!

• Options
    both my 2 have a cow each and are strangley fond of it, well jack was when he was little! its cute image
  • Options
    laura - i can't believe lola is already over 2 months old!! where did the time go?? that's scary.
  • Options

i know.... i cant believe it either shes such a chunky little madam now, really hit me yesterday when we went to pixi photo and the pics were on the computer i just couldnt believe it, and also finally saw that shes the image of jack at that age.

wont seem like 2minutes before your little one is two months it just disappears (seemed like forever when she didnt sleep lol)