Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Photography

I know I am not a great photographer but I need victims I mean volunteers to practise on.

Heres some samples of my work 

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53852&l=f8780&id=704869484

Preggy ladies, couples or kids. I wanna practise on them all.  I have tonnes of experiance of working with kids. So if you fancy helping me out and your not too far away. I dont mind getting the train or of a weekend my hubby can take me in car. 

I can take around 200-300 a sitting and all the ones that come out well I can put on a cd for you to either print of yourself or email to friends and family. You cant use the images on here, i dont think. Only because my camera creates large files and too big for on here. Although you can make them small I just dont know how. 

I can do B&W pictures etc. 

For the sitting plus cd is £15 just to cover time/travel and cost of sending the cd.

I can do professional prints also I have access to a man who can get pictures on canvas.

The prints for a 10x8 in are around £2.00 each for printing and p&p obv smaller are cheaper and bigger is more. I find 10x8 a really nice size for the wall if they are not main pic for the room. If you are unsure about distance pm me and we can see if I can do something.

Replies

• Options
    I live in the north west area. btw haha forgot that one
  • Options

Im no where nearimageas riley is quite the camera lover, but good luck with it.

Ive uploaded a few pics i have been copying so will post on FB and here when i get the chance.

• Options
    i do have better pics. I did a calender for charity which involved alot of soliders. They turned out really good but not for public viewing. quite a few of my friends asked for personal rpints. pervs. The lads said they could as long as they made a donation to the charity. Bless them. Nice guys really but not my type. Which as a good job otherwise I would not of got the job done
  • Options
    Hehe,i have some fab ones i took on the old digital camera at the zoo,they are in the gallery pics,im one for pressing a button b4 i want to as i found i got much better pis that way.I was most impressed with my penguins shot. Cant work how to pas it here as its in the gallery already.
  • Options
    will have a little ganderimage
  • Options
    that is a good one. I esp like the scoopy doo one
  • Options

thers some beautiful pics in there linz, you certainly have an eye! as soon as i pass my test im hoping to join pixi photo or tempest i LOVE photography got an a level in it but just have a basic kodak 8mp one.

Would love to let you attempt with my monster jack hes just screamed pixiphoto to the ground, but im miles away to near emma x

• Options
    I know, not many live near me. Such a shame I would love to meet up with people with the kids. When I can drive I will be travelling to anyone and everywhere. Until I get the petrol bill haha
  • Options

Thanks Linz,its all he would wear after i got it for a book thing at nusery.

I love taking pics and love taking them at the zoo as you get great natural one of kids being themselves,i took one of riley coming down a slide in the zoo play area and it was a right picture as it looks like him laughing but apon closer inspection he was crying and had static in his hair,funny now tho.

• Options
    hehe sounds good. Our girls dont really let me take pictures of them but I do loads at the local childrens centre. So alot of the mums there have asked me to do pictures for them. One asked me to do there wedding. I would like to but far too scared.image