Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

All of us

How cute and happy are you guys? your children are beautiful x I cannot wait to have more,you are an inspiration x x

Replies

• Options
    Thank you.I'm really embarassed.That's a brief calm moment,you should see around 8-8:30 of a morning.But we wouldn't do it if we didn't love it
    Loving them Granny slippers too.
  • Options

Hi dont be embarressed,Id be beaming and hopefully will be when I have even more!

Yeah I imagine its chaos rules ok of a morning-but wonderful.

I look back at my life b.c and shudder-I was so bored and to be honest lonely!

Did you always want a big family?

• Options
    Oh and nowt wrong with granny slippers! least your left one hasnt been chewed by an oap dog with regression issues!!!!       image
  • Options

Hi dont be embarressed,Id be beaming and hopefully will be when I have even more!

Yeah I imagine its chaos rules ok of a morning-but wonderful.

I look back at my life b.c and shudder-I was so bored and to be honest lonely!

Did you always want a big family?

• Options
    Did always want lots.Can't think what I did bc.Spent the last ten years or more pregnant/having/looking after babies.About to have another,well not right now,obviously,but 2 weeks away.My Mum had 5,my Nan had 9.My Great Nan had 13.We'll just see what comes our way,and enjoy it.
    I'd love to have an OAP dog to blame for old slippers,mine are just OAP slippers.I do have a new pair,they're in my hospital bag.
  • Options

Wow you have got big family!

One of 2,so is the big guy,sml family but I knew in my heart once i had 1 I wld want more.

So in 2 weeks you'll have 7,that is wonderful news, I hope all goes smoothly for you x

• Options
    Jo, that is a lovely photo. You should be very proud of your brood x
    Pauline x
  • Options

Thats a great pic of you all,Its lovely to see you all.Ive just got a pic of me and riley  at the zoo together that i took,shall post it here soon.

I'll also try and put a pic of us at xmas in the big family photo,it was a nuts day but fun never the less.