Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bad morning!

What worse way to start your day than being up 11times in the night!

Then had the kids 8mnth and 2year check with the hv, lolas not weight bearing so is revisitin in a month and jacks got to have speech therapy and hearing tests.

Id like to go back to bed now.

Replies

• Options
    Cheer up chuck it'll get better! Had 1 of them last week-an a&e visit followed by a washing catastrophe,followed by a nightmare with dinner!!!!! Glad I'd had a full nights sleep tho! Bless ya,get an early night x
  • Options

shut my hand in the car door and then went to town and

image just had my purse stolen too image

• Options

Hope tomorrows a better one for you.

Our's was last Thursday.Took the kids to the seaside.Five minutes down the road nearly had two accidents in the space of a minute on a roundabout,two cars I  didn't even see cut me up.Very angry.Then the sat nav plays silly wotsits and takes us half an hour the wrong way before telling us to turn round.Get over that,get to the seaside,sent Darren off to buy fish and chips while I fed Merlin.£35 it cost.Didn't check the prices first.Oh,apparently he did complain and woopee got a freebie ketchup,you know the really diddy little ones,which made it all okay.He was supposed to be watching Whirly cos I couldn't get the pram all the way to the water and I was sat at the top with the babies.He wandered off ,leaving her playing in the sea by herself.I only realised when I saw this worried looking scout leader looking at something by the water-my 2 year old.I don't like yelling in public,but I did make an exception.Then just to put the icing on the cake we nearly,thankfully only nearly, ran out of diesel on the motorway on the way home.

That was last week.

Hope you catch up on lots of sleep tonight and have a good day tomorrow.

Was there a lot in your purse?

• Options
    Oh my goodness Laura.

I do hope you had a lovely sleep and today will be a good one for you xx
  • Options

lola was up until 2 and then awake every half hour

And even worse than the £20 and my gift voucher. my memory cards for my cameras were in there, every single one so ive lost all my photosimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

Oh no,where was it stolen-town???

Let's hope the scally who did this has dumped your purse with memory cards in and someone hands it in. You sound like me-more upset bout the photos than any cash.

I hope someone finds it mate-is today any better?

• Options
    im just soo soo gutted about my photos, there was around 2000 on each sd card and i had 3 and then the video camera one with all the videos ive ever taken! feel like crap gotta cold now and sos lola lets just hope its not the oink!
  • Options
    In bed for you 2 girlies-plenty of paracetamol and fluids for you x
  • Options

Was going to say hope today's a better day.Must be gutted losing the pictures.That'd be worse than the money.

Hope your cold's just a cold,and you're not feeling too rough.

Hope your purse turns up.There's a chance.

Hope your feeling better soon

• Options
    couldnt have said it better myself.......

hope ything turns out ok for you hun x
  • Options

im just hoping they take what they want and dump the rest, id got the bounty photos of the kids in hosp in there, those poem cards from roo and its just like someones looking through my knicker drawer!

Feeling a bit better just snotty and rough, grandmas taking me to tesco to buy cake!image

• Options
    Cake always makes like a wee bit better x
  • Options

Tea and cake.Makes sure there's loads of calories.Enjoy,you need it.

• Options
    that was meant to be life ops lol
  • Options
    cakes went down and treat and some new clothes for the kids too, really fancy a thortons hot chocolate but cba to walk up there lol!
  • Options
    aw what a rubbish couple of days.  hope you get your cards back and your feeling better soon xxx
  • Options
    hi hun did yo get you self a big bar of chocolate lol hope you fel better sooon jade xxxx
  • Options
    Walk there girl,that hot choccys got your name all ovr it!!!!!! Get Andrew to go!!!! Glad cake helped x
  • Options

AH MY DAYS GOT WORSE!!!

i forgot to get my brothers birthday cards!!! its tomorow!

and jade a got chocolate cakes and sweets. feel a lil better!!