Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fed up

Got back from the scan today to a message for my hubby saying he's been paid off imageimage talk about timing eh

Replies

• Options

omg!!!!! no!!

aww hun, i feel for you roo lost his job when i was 30wks with lola, just think off an extra pair of hands and fingers crossed something else will come up! big hugs hun xxxx

• Options
    Laura thats now all three of my pregnancies Martin has been paid off, its so not funny anymre, means we end up arguing more cause of the stress.  No-one will give him a job if he's going to need a week or two off very soon so he'll no doubt be home until after baby boy arrives, then its christmas and no-one takes on staff before christmas either
  • Options

Soory to hear that Caroline.That's really bad news.Hope he finds something soon.

Darren got a new job  starting on the day Bridie was due.Five days later she arrived and they did give him his two weeks paternity.

As Laura said,make the most of the extra help.

• Options
    roo lost his job when jack was 6mnths, and until lola was 5 1/2mnths, your right about no-one hires around crimbo, its awful, hes on shaky ground with the current one, well get through somehow, hope you can too, i know nothing any of us say can make it better its just a matter of waiting and seeing!
  • Options

Caroline that's shit for ya. Maybe he will get lucky and taken on somewhere for xmas? Ian has been made redundant a few times-crap aint it?

Try not to argue-give a list of jobs to him every day-he'll soon take anything when he realises how much you do!!!! Anyways-how was the scan chuckie egg????