Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need advise

h all hope you are all well
well i dont no were to start
this months af was late and i found out i was pregnant after all these years of trying,but sadly on sat i misscarried to start off wasnot sure waht was happening and then the pain kicked in it lasted for about 8 hours this it was horrable still not 100% yet
the prob is i just dont know who i feel at the min i just dont feel anythink if that makes sence
just wanted abit of advise on how you deal with it all sorry that i have gone on but no one know apart from me and paul
jade xxxx

Replies

• Options

oh jade you poor thing *sending you a million cyber hugs*

Have you seen a doctor yet hunni? Has anything been confirmed, i had spotting and awful pain with jacks and hes ok. Personally id go to the doctor asap and ask for an early scan so you know exactly whats going on. Explain how long youve been trying and so on.

Ive no idea what else to say, except rest, put your feet up and eat chocolate, its an awful thing to deal with and everyone copes in different ways, i do understand what you mean saying you feel nothing though, its like a numbness.

Take care and keep talking x x x x x x

• Options
    thanks hun i spoke to the doctor today and as am still in abit a pain and still bleeding she wants me rest for a couple of days but if i dont feel right am to phone her streight away and she will see me so just takin each day as it goes
    how are you xxx
  • Options

im good hun, not enjoying the constant rain, and packing though!

take it easy then and keep us posted! xxx

• Options

Sorry to hear this,Jade.Take it easy and rest,but do go and see your doctor so you know what's happening.You can have pains,some women bleed too,in pregnancybut you need to make sure everythings okay,either way.I had a scan when I miscarried my first baby.You don't have to feel anything at all,you just need time for just you and Paul.Talk to each other.

Take care.

• Options

Jade,I'm so so sorry. x x x ximage

I cannot give you advise,accept please keep talking with Paul,and rest hun as everyone advised.

We are all here for you x x x x x