Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Question for those who sell on Ebay

Hello!!

I'm having a bit of a clearout of Tilly's things and am thinking of listing them on Ebay, I know some of you have sold baby clothes / toys on Ebay before and I was wondering what kind of response you got? Do you list the items individually?

I thought about keeping them for the next baby but even if I have another girl I still have WAY too much stuff!

Any pointers greatly received!

L

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    I've sold quite a lot of M's stuff on ebay (got carried away when he was about 6 months and sold the moses basket, a bouncer, loads of clothes, a travel system that I hated! oops)

Its a varied response to be honest, some things sell easy (like I've sold lots of mamas and papas, Next, Gap and Timberland) while other things may never sell. You should also try netmums - they have a local 'for sale' board. I've sold toys on there as sometimes they're too fiddly to wrap and send in the post.

I only ever sell things that I would be happy to buy myself (i.e. very little sign that they have ever been worn)

When I put things on I usually list loads as if people search for one thing then they will also have a link to see your other items (if that makes sense)

• Options
    I am trying to decide whether to sell our old stuff on Ebay, or just do a baby sale. It's a tough decision. xxx
  • Options
    do a carboot! we've sold LOADS, sometimes making ??100-??150 every week doing one...i find ebay a pain having to list everything and then get it in the post etc...i sell a lot of clothes by putting pics on Facebook for my mummy friends to see x