Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 today

OMG its charlie's birthday today i now have a 2 year old bundle of fun and cant quite believe that 2 years ago today i was giving birth to tiny baby image

time flies so quickly, its crazy

any how we are off to play with some friends today and then got family around tonight for bday tea and also hoping for a phone call from daddy who's out in the middle of the ocean some where (shame he's not here) but we will enjoy ourselves as much as we can

speak later girlies x x x

Replies

• Options

awww happy birthday ♥

xxx

• Options
    Happy Birthday,Charlie.Hope you have a lovely day!imageimage
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Charlie! Have a great day and have loads of fun x
  • Options
    happy birthday charlie hope he has a good day
  • Options

well girlies i could do with a bloody big hugimage charlie has been really poorly all day......not long got back from the docs who said its a virus with possible ear infection and croupimage

he was out of sorts last night with temp etc but calpol seemed to settle him etc....he was ok ish this morning still off colour but pleased to see his presents etc.....we went to our local indoor soft play area meeting up with friends and he had a fab time but after an hour he went down hill really pale very hot snotty nose then we all got back to ours for bday cake and he threw up everywhere, so all in all not a good dayimage

• Options
    sending very big hugs hope he purks up soon
    jade xx
  • Options
    Big hugs from here too.Hope he's better soon.Sorry it had to happen on his special day,maybe you can arrange something when he's better.
  • Options
    So sorry he didn't get to enjoy his special day as much as he could have. Definitely agree you should rearrange something when he is much better, then he can have as much fun as he likes.

Oh poor Charlie! BIG HUGS

Take care and let us know how he gets along.
    x
  • Options
    Aw bless him what a day!  I hope he is feeling better soonxxx
  • Options

Aw happy blated birthday Charlie,sorry you felt ill! Hope little man perks up soon x x

Time does fly Zoe-quite scary isn't it?