Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello am new and trying!!

Hello

I m new in here and just want to get advice around helping us conceive as we have been trying for 6 months and no joy.

I am trying all sorts but the Doctor wont even think of looking into this untill we have been trying a year.

Oh well Just a quick one to say Hi and let you know what I am about

imageimage

Clare

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Are you tracking your basal temperature? you can download different ones from the internet for free. Or if you have a smart phone there are lots of apps to track your periods and ovulation dates, i have one that suggests the best day to conceive boy or girl!!

We have been taking the pregnacare conception tablets, they do a joint pack 1xmena dn 1xwomen, as sperm takes upto 3 months to mature we have started to take them now as we are going to start in September.

try not to be stressed out about it or forget about try full stop and plan for next year instead, My friend did that and caught!! :lol:
  • Options
    Hi Clare,

I am Lyndsay. Just registered to this site as me and my partner are trying as well, after some snooping decided to register so I can post.

Me and my partner been trying for 2 month now. I got my ladies today (2nd cycle) so going to start charting my temp this month as think i ovulate earlier that I think and keep missing my time!!

Good luck to you and your man! xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies im on my first month of TTC n i was due AF yestaday but no sign of her!! I had breast pain on thursday n a bit since (but not as bad) n the odd twinges so i persume shes comin, i did tests last week including a CBT but all negative, so i guess im just waitin on AF now! I tested this morn with a cheap one n the faintest line came up before 15mins (it says not to look any later than 15 mins) so i persume its probs just a evap line, so i will see how i go.

Im guna start takin my temp n chart it when my AF starts to try n see when i ovulate n hopefully that will give me better chances.

Also there have been some good reviews on Conceive plus, which is a lube that is safe for TTC n it helps keep the sperm alive for longer, that might be worth a try?? Im guna leave that a cpl more months n if no luck i fink i'll give it ago! Gud luck ladies! x x x