Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New here & been trying for a while...

Hi guys

This is the first time I've done anything like this but feeling very frustrated!

Been TTC for 18 months & just started taking clomid, on day 15 of first month of taking it! Hoping it works!

Been reading some of the threads and it's good to know there are others feeling the same as me I am surrounded by friends who either never want children or have babies & concieved easily image

Sometimes it feels like it will never happen!!

Does anyone have any advice on staying positive I can't seem to think of anything else ATM

Thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hello, with my first she took 15 months of actively trying.

it was very hard at the end of each month to see those BFN.

I really hope Clomid works for you, i have heard alot of positive results on that.

I too am new on this and made an account just b4 work, i still dont get this posting and forum. so i hope you get this image

I am trying for bub number 2 and i praying hard that it wont take as long but DR wont do any thing b4 6 months :S
  • Options
    Hi mamaluvz!

Yeah got your post so your doing something right lol!!

I know what you mean about the BFN's very hard every month.

I hope it's quicker for you this time round image how long you been trying for??

Xx
  • Options
    yay glad it worked image

We are in our second month of trying. i have recently come off implanon.

when it was put in they said i would be fertile instantly once it was removed.

i was told it could take up to 6 month to get fertile again when it was taken out.

so atm i dont know what length my cycles are. i use to be 28 day clock work. this one was 39 days!! so hope next one shorter image

i really hoping this month will reveal ur BFP image
  • Options
    My cycles used to be all over the place anything from 25-45 days! So never knew when ovulation day would happen but hopefully with the clomid that should make my cycles 28 days so a bit more normal!!
  • Options
    Wow, de-ja-vu

that sounds exactly like me for my first time round.

i was anywhere from 28-45 days. so after 8 months i gave up and started hitting then gym hard, i notice the days dropped to 35 then 32 then 30. lol i said to my partner next one will be 28!! but that one never came i was pregnant image

now on day 7 of what ever number cycle for number 2. i really hope i concieve this month image

another 11 days till testing for you??
  • Options
    Yep, 10 days now! Got a blood test on Friday to check I'm ovulating so hopefully that comes back ok & I get a BFP!!
  • Options
    Lol 8 days for you now. have my fingers crossed for you and wishing you that BFP image

i am on CD 10 so a while for me yet. been DTD every second day, just to cover my bases image

**Baby Dust**