Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

expecting no 5 after vasectomy, how do i tell mum?

Hi,

I have got 4 children aged 5,4,3 and 8 months. I thought my partner would never say he didnt want anymore and go for the snip, but whilst i was pregnant with baby no 4 he almost ran to the doctors to book in, feeling we were now complete as a family.

unfortunatly the clinic would not preform the operation until the baby was 12 weeks old. As soon as the baby passed this point he went and had the op in june. He was due to give his sample for testing on the 30th sept, when i found out i was oregnant on the 29th sept after feeling very tired all week!

I am now 12 weeks and due to have my first scan next week, we have told close friends and his mum but i darent tell my family, i just cant bring myself to do it incase they all scream, shout, rant judge????? i dont no maybe even dissapoint them???

i am only 25, but i couldnt have an abortion after lokking at my gorgeous other children.

sorry to rant on .......

suppose i should stop trying to forget about it and face up to it but dont know how, think we had faced up to our family being complete and now about to expand again

louise x

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for your kind words, unfortunately had scan this morning and and baby has no heartbeat x