Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Holidays............

Hello All,

Last year we went to Sandy Balls, which was very nice (and considering going back)  They are lodges and caravans in the new forest with a small soft play, swimming pool and things like biscuit decorating, bug hunting etc, plus cycle rides, walks and out & about around the area.

I have seen a place called Glynn Barton Cottages, which isnt at all cheap in cornwall.  It looks an absoloutley wonderful place though, think Harry would love the egg collecting, animal feeding etc.

Has anyone been there, what did you think?     There are other farm / cottages etc we could consider which may be less money.

Or can anyone else recommend anywhere either in Devon, new forest, south / south west I suppose area.

I read the testimonials on screen but they are likely to choose only the best ones so would like it "from the horses mouth" so to speak.

We were considering going abroad now harry is 3  but are thinking twice about that, much more hassle.... and there is so much to see/do in this country too!

Thank you!!!!