Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantiation Pains?

Hi, Just wanted a bit of advice/if anyone is experiencing the same thing etc. I'm ttc since late May & have had 1 period 5 weeks ago. Have been reading about implantation signs and just wondering if im experiencing them now ! I have a dull ache and uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen (almost as low down as the start of pubic hair) sorry if thats too much info !! its been there since last night and feels different to period pain, I've been on pill for last 6 years so guessing my cycles will not be regular yet so not sure of ovulation. Caught with my other child when I was on the pill so not sure what sings im supposed to be looking out for ! Have done 2 pregnancy tests but negative so far.....anyone experienced the same kind of feeling ?

Replies

• Options
    I read that implantation feels like pinching... Which was exactly what it felt like for me (12+5 today)
  • Options

i`m in the same situation ! . i`ve recently started the pill but didnt read the leaflet saying use another form of contraception for 7 days ... i took a preganancy test a couple of days ago and it came up negative but i`ve been getting bloated and pains where you said urs are . aswell as headaches and back pain .. i have had some brown spotting a now had a light pinky colour and bled for a day or so but ent due my period for another week :/