Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hellp!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i`m new to this need help!!!!! i took a preganancy test a couple of days agao and the response was negative although i have been bloated and abdominal pains head aches back aches and feeling sick at night :/ i have also been really tired .... i have now had pinky browny spotting and have bled for a day or so but stopped its a week before my due period could i be pregant??????

Replies

• Options
    The only way to know for sure is to take another test image you can get one that are ok to use from the day your period is due but if you can bear the suspense I would wait until a couple of days after - if you are pregnant your hormone levels will be that bit higher and will give a clearer +ve line. Take a test any sooner than that and you may get an unclear result (faint line on +ve result) and you end up getting more stressed and end up taking another test anyway! Trust me, I've been there! Also if you aren't pregnant the stress may delay your period making the situation confused.

The bleeding could be implantation bleeding - its around the right sort of time (I've had it with all 6 of my pregnancies!) But it could also be stress-related - messing around with your hormones. Basically, you never know if it is implantation bleeding until you've had a +ve result.