Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I think I am crazy !

Hi lovely ladies! Just wanted to say hello, I used this site last month as I was one week late and was driving myself crazy, however af came at day 35! So this month it was late And I decided to just leave it and wait! Well.... Af didn't come and 4 tests later ( and four positives) I am pregnant! Right now all i can think about it " oh my god" and such excitement! However all I keep thinking is please stick! Please stick! I keep getting little aches and pain, lower back, some discharge, then tummy pain, but nothing major! It's driving me crazy and really I just want everything to be ok! Gp appointment book for next Tuesday! I would love to chat to people and feel less crazy! Or you may think avoid this woman she's crazy! B x

Replies

• Options

i just know ill be the same when i fall pregnant. i lost one in april and where struggling to concive again. your not crazy, its normal to worry! happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx

• Options
    Thank you very much for your reply and I am really

Sorry to hear your news, it must be so difficult and my heart goes

Out to you. X
  • Options

high hope for this month- go on holiday and period is due around that time- hoping it dosnt show hehe

• Options
    You're really not crazy!! I bet every single women on here worry worry worries! I'm hoping that I'll stop worrying after 12 weeks!

Try not to let yourself go mad though, find something relaxing to do that'll distract you. image
  • Options
    Really hope it doesn't come super squish! Thanks ellakiv I just feel crazy! Not even 6 weeks yet..... Trying to chill and relax! Xx
  • Options

Congrats boo1977, wonderful news!! fingers crossed all goes smoothly for you. I'm new on this site so hopefully this message does get sent properly! image 

• Options
    Hi pink, welcome xx
  • Options

think im at giving up stage again! dunno why i torture myself like this, not suprised my fella called me obsessed  image

period due tomorrow-i know its going to be late just to annoy me lol!

• Options

Hi all

I'm new too - only joined up yesterday.

Boo you're not crazy at all - I just lost my little boy last Tuesday (born at 28w + 2) and I'm worried about falling pregnant again because I think I'll be worrying about everything, even more than I did the first time round. I dont want to be the crazy lady, especially as stress is bad for the baby but I'm not sure how I'll stop myself getting into a state at the slightest twinge.

Hello to everyone else! image

supersquish, PMA - good luck to you.

x

• Options
    Hi flee! It's is hard isn't it! So sorry for your loss, must be so hard and difficult to do it over again! Just had a scare myself and had to have a early scan (7 weeks) but they found a heart beat! Which I am told Is a good sign!

Good luck super hope it's ok

• Options

For sure its hard Boo - I wasnt a stress head per se first time round, but now I'm thinking that maybe I missed something because I wasnt paying attention to every little thing and that's why I went into labour early (which I know sounds crazy, but who knows!)....so now it's going to play on my mind if I do get the chance to fall pregnant again, will drive me mad until I get passed the 28 week mark (if I'm so lucky!)

I had an early scan at 7 weeks also - as I was bleeding early on, and all was fine.  The only problem with me was going into early labour, baby himself was doing alright and kicking away the whole time....just wasnt ready to be out in this big bad world sadly. image

PS - that's a good year you have on your signature....same as me! image

• Options

i want a babyimage hi im new