Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Excited newbie!

Good morning everyone,

How are you all keeping? My name is Susan and I have joined this site as my fiance ( wedding date set for 24th of April 2014) and I are dicussing starting a family.  The 'plan' is to try and conceive around our wedding date.  I know it maybe a bit too soon to join a site like this but I want to get myself well prepared for the months ahead.  I look forward to reading all about the experiences and advice you guys have and I hope to share my journey with you all.

Have a great day image

Susan x

Replies

• Options

hi susan welcom to the site!

Never too early to join up, Im sure you will find loads of information on here and will be able to offewr support to others trying to get that BFP too! Im sure there will be a thread on here somewhere that will tell you any vitamins etc you should take b4 trying to prepare your body for little one!

Good luck with the wedding and good luck for when you start trying x

• Options

Thank you Mavi!!

I have started to take a pregnancy multivitamin and my fiance is on some multivitamins for men.  Now comes the combined exercise and healthy eating!!  So far the website and forums have been very helpful.  I am very glad I signed up now as there have been some points that we did not think about when we have had our many conversations about starting a family.

Thank you for the gl's, we are def going to need them image x

• Options

Hi SusanR2, Do not think it is too early at all to start planning.

Good luck with the wedding and hopefully a honeymoon baby! How amazing would that be. image

Natalie