Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation Bleeding or Period?

My hubby and I have been having sex with the withdrawal method as our only form of contraceptive. It's probably been a week or 10 days since the last time we had done so and I'm a week late and started having really light pink bleeding on the paper when I wiped and then small amounts of brown, and then some blood red that resembled a period but was only for a few hours and is now slowing down… I haven't been pregnant before so I can't tell if it's implantation bleeding or my period. What do you guys think? Did your implantation bleeding resemble a period?? Any help or input would be appreciated image Thanks!! xo

PS I've also been showing other symptoms such as tender breasts, nausea, frequent urination, and occasional headaches but can't decipher between PMS or pregnancy. 

Replies

• Options

I am also curious about this. I was definitely only spotting for 4 days, mild, lower abdominal cramps, headache and frequent urination and then on day 5 I started my period. I know for sure, I was going through implantation... so what happened? Did it not take the egg or could I still be pregnant? Maybe I just conceived so close to my period that it didn't have time to register I was pregnant and I still got a period?

• Options
    Hi, im 17 and my boyfriend is 22. We've been trying to have a baby. I've never missed a period and the last time i had a period was June 24, 2014. And i missed 2 July and August peiods. And starting Sept. 14, 2014 i was bleedjng light but as it went on it got heavy with clots. Ive been using a pad for the 3-4 day now. The last time we have sex (Unprotected) was on the 7th of Sept. I started bleeding a week after (the 14th). And its not normally the right week for my Expected period either...What do you think it could be...?? Or what i should do.