Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Are these symptoms of pregnancy

My headache are normal, But I woke up out of my sleep at 6 some in the a.m. went to the bathroom to urinate and seen that I had blood on my thighs. I felt dizzy and laid back down and ended up puking 7 times and diarrhea at least 9 times....Sorry TMI. But the bleeding haven't stopped. All this started a day before my cycle. I don't know if this is my cycle or implantation bleeding. I had sex during my fertile day and the condom broke. Can someone tell me what they think this is.

Replies

• Options
    The amount of blood you described doesn't sound like implantation bleeding. It's sounds like you've just come on your period slightly early and got poorly at the same time! Has the bleeding continued today/does it seem like a normal period?

If it's stopped now then it's possible, but it doesn't sound like it from what you've written!

Hope you feel better soon anyway! X
  • Options
    Yes the blood stopped on the 3rd day....But now I started spotting...my cycle lasts 5days.....I'm still spotting this day 4 now.