Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any snow where you are?

Hello

We're hearing that snow is forecast for large parts of the UK today (excited).

Please do let us know what the weather's doing where you are. We'd love to know!

Replies

• Options

Just cold here in leicester but I do hope it snows. I love the snow. I'm working tonight so hoping it snows by the time I go on break at about 4am, I'll be suitably overtired and giddy by then and ready for a snowball fight in the car park to wake myself up lol x

• Options

It has started to settle in parts of the south outside London, lets see how the morning presents itself,...cannot wait!!!!

• Options

We have snow here in Doncaster. Started last night about 9pm. I love to see snow but will be staying indoors until it melts 😀

• Options

Oh lovely AngWass2! I am the same though..love the whole idea of snow but when it happens I don't want to leave the house! It gets too much with all my little ones in tow! Last time it snowed, I was pregnant..had been out of the house 10 mins when I slipped, landed on my bum and bruised my coccyx! Doh! Stayed in after that!