Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

World of Push Chairs, Prams & Buggies

Hi,

My wife and I are expecting our 1st baby in September and we’re currently ploughing our way through the endless World of Push Chairs, Prams & Buggies... it really is quite vast isn’t it..!

After much searching we’ve kind of decided that we would like to get a travel system and have been looking at Britax B-Smart, Gracko Symbio, Quinny Buzz (3or4), Mamas & Papas Sola & Maxi Cosi Mura 3?

I was hoping somebody would be kind enough to give me some advice on Travel Systems (are they a solid bet, good value, is it better to buy separate, buy online in a shop, etc) the choices seem endless and the more I look the more confused I get.

Info about us which might help, we’ve budgeted for around £600.00 (max..ish), we currently live in a 2nd floor flat near a town centre in London, have an estate car, my wife doesn’t drive and has always relied on London Buses, Tubes & Trains for transport.

Many Thanks in advance,

Scott

Replies

• Options
    The list of pushcahirs is endless and it really does depend on the individual.
    You say that you are in a 2nd floor flat, if your wife has relied on public transport then I would recommend aside from the pushchair she invests in a sling, I have always found the baby bjorns excellent, as i'm just about to have baby number six I have tried many!! They are quick to put on and if baby falls asleep you can take off the sling without waking them, plus all of mine seem to settle much better when in the sling.

Hope this helps xxx

Mandi
    Great Yarmouth & Waveney
    five plus big bump