Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Father's Day!

Hi Ladies,

We've started to think about Father's Day already (19th June, get it in the diary!) and want to do an ultimate guide to dad gifts. So any tips would be gratefully recieved!

What's the best present your OH has recieved "from" the children? And what's the worst?! Anything unusual you've come up with that's made his day really special? What are your plans this year?

Thanks,

Kx

Replies

• Options
    this year my son is giving his dad the normal balloon and card but this year i am giving him a mug with a picture of him and our son on it" its £5.oo from asdas they also do puzzles made from a photo, computer mats teddys ect all with a pic of your kids on it for him!
  • Options
    I am completely stuck for ideas this year!
  • Options
    Its his first Fathers day and Im struggling for ideas. For Christmas I got him some silver cufflinks with our sons finger prints on so its quiet hard to top that !!
  • Options
    The silver things with the finger prints look great I have been looking at all those products.

I have gone for something that my man will find fantastic but others may find boring lol. He LOVES fresh coffee and his coffee machine broke recently so I decided he would eventually get a new machine anyway so the 'kids' have bought him one LOL. Can't wait to see his face light up that he can have a fresh coffee on fathers day.