Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello

hi all just thought i would update you all on my pregnancy
well i only have 6 weeks 3 days left it has all gone so fast cant wait to meet my little man now
got a scan on friday to see if my placenter has moved if not i will have to have more scans but fingers crossed it has moved

am also now an auntie as my little sister had her baby last night night here name is lilly jade and she weighed a huge 10lb 4.5oz but she is beautiful
hope you are all welll
jade xx

Replies

• Options
    Aww Congratulations Jade! Got any names in mind?
  • Options

image glad things are going so well, it only feels like yesterday you told me, ive never been so excited for anyone, hows the preperation going? all ready for his arrival. Congratulations on the arrival of your neice

• Options
    laura it does only feel like yesterday i feel like i have been robbed of my pregnancy cuz it has gone so quick got everything apart from the steriliser and bottle but am going to get them next week we have a name he is going to be called troy
    jade xx
  • Options
    Time has gone so quickly. Enjoy your last weeks, try to take it easy. Congratulations to your sister - that was a big baby for her first! Well done to her!
  • Options

Pleased all is well for you Jade.It has gone very quickly.

Congratulations to your sister.It'll be lovely having your babies so close in age.

Enjoy your last few weeks.Take it easy.

Joimage

• Options
    hi all tryed to post last night but phone wouldnt let me well had scan on friday and placenter has moved but i have got to go and be checked on wedesday as i dont have a lot of fluise around baby and he has a bit of fluid on his left kidney
    then yesterday out of the blue i started bleeding so had to go in for the night they dont no what has caused it but am home now and me and troy are fine just thought i would keep you all up to date jade xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Jade,aw bless you,not long now til you get to hold Troyimage wow bet you cannot wait!!! x x