Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone around tonight?

Me obviously!!!  H is nightshift tonight.  J has just gone to bed to watch 101 Dalmatians and E is round at her friends.

No booze for me tonight, I'm being good on my diet.  Tea was a ready meal which wasn't the best.

I'm catching up on some soaps and might make a start on wrapping some of the presents that go under the tree.  Im just about to do the kids' PNP videos.

What about you?  What are you up to tonight?

Replies

• Options

I'm going to wrap some presents & write some cards x

• Options

I wrote my cards the other day.  I'm sure I've missed loads of people.  You not on the voddy tonight?

• Options
    My H is working. I say working, he's getting p!ssed. He has just got a juicy new promotion, so has to mingle.

C is staying at my Mums, so just me and J. He is in bed, I am sat, waiting for my hair dye to develop, debating wether to open a bottle of wine.

I have been asked to do another Christmas fayre in a couple of weeks, so should re stock some stuff, from the last fayre. (there was 1 lad, who bought about 15 keyrings... Ha)
  • Options

Great stuff AK, I take it the last one went well then?  Get the wine open, what's wrong with you?

• Options
    The last one went really well. Looking forward to the next.

I will be drinking plenty tomorrow (hopefully), so not sure if I should lay off tonight.

If I open the wine, i'll drink it all. I'll then want to open the Prosecco...
  • Options

Of course I am, it's vodka Friday

• Options

Yeah I would be the same and regret it in the morning.

Silly question Fi.

• Options

I’m watching soaps and waiting for H to call so I can order the indian.

AK, I’d get stuck in, bit of prep for tomorrow!

• Options

Ooh an Indian, I'm jealous.

• Options

I'm here. H is out tonight. I'm half watching 8 out of 10 cats right now. No drinking here though.

• Options

I've wrapped loads of presents, but ran out of paper!

• Options

Ah no! I didn't do any, I was too busy faffing on trying to merge video clips without any sucsess.