Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do you have expensive sunglasses

I used to have RayBans, but I sat on them, now I just buy high street ones.  I have been looking at these

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Therapy+Cream+wayferer+sunglasses/147251520,default,pd.html

and these http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Therapy+Purple+square+sunglasses/147229565,default,pd.html

Total bargains

Replies

• Options

Yes, I was told the expensive ones tend to have better protection so I spend a bit more on glasses. I currently have 2 pairs that I alternate between, I'd have a lot more if H let me as I love sunnies and need them almost everyday out here Laugh

• Options

I usually buy mine from Accessorize in the sale, so no!

• Options

Yep, I heard that as well, if I was living in Dubai, I would have expensive ones as well.  I might actually treat myself to some when I am away.

• Options

Do it! Ella bought my last pair for me last year, she has great taste Laugh

• Options

i have prescription Raybans...so yes!

• Options

I had a gorgeous pair of Versace sunglasses that DH bought me in Spain about 4 years ago,but I broke them last summer and we can't afford designer sunglasses anymore so I have a pair of River Island ones now!

• Options

I used to have Gucci and Burberyy pairs but I sold them on ebay. They were awful shapes that didn't suit me. I'd love to be one of these people that can just wear any shape but I can't.

I have a couple of pairs from Next, my driving ones are Primark and then some H&M ones for the beach.

• Options

Do you have a sunglasses but near you? I bought a pair of Oakley for £64 which I though was cheap. I have a big head so I always stretch the cheap ones ..

• Options

I always used to buy high street ones because they always get lost or scratched. Then H bought me some D&G ones in Milan two years ago and sure enough they are scratched, I can't be trusted! I like ray bans but they always fall down my nose which is highly annoying.

• Options

HUT!

• Options

Thanks dudes, I think that I will buy one of those bargain pairs.  I have a pair of RI ones at home somewhere as well.

• Options

I love aviators but they don't suit me

• Options

Do they not? I thought that you would look the business in them x

• Options

Ah cheers dude! But sadly not. They really really don't suit me. The girls and Lou have them - they rock them.

• Options

Belle, I struggle with shapes as well, I have a round face and it takes me ages to find sunglasses that suit me or fit!!

• Options

i have raybans and i love them, i got them for £60 in the next sale they are fab

• Options

I can pull off most shapes thanks to my big face Laugh Always worth keeping an eye on here if you want expensive glasses but not have to pay too much- www.theoutnet.com/.../Sunglasses I bought my mum some Gucci ones last year for her birthday and they were over 60% off. I have to refrain from looking too often or I'd buy them all!

• Options

I love the Outnet WS.

• Options

No i have cheapies.  They're fake gucci from turkey.  I'm classy me Big Smile

• Options

It is fab! I love it!