Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do your children wear your bras as hats...

or is that just here?

Replies

• Options

ROTFL

Erm no but he does put them across his chest and say 'look mummy...BOOBIES!' he also does this with a packet of bagels in the supermarket 

• Options

Isaac regularly puts my bra on his head, I was horrified ages ago when L came into my bedroom and asked me to help him and to fasten the bra he was trying to put in Weep

• Options

No, sob, my boobs are so small he could probably wear them as sunglasses.

• Options

I really msut get a picture of it because it is funny. It reminded me that my boobs were bigger than their heads when they were born as wellROTFL

LB - U will occasionally with two hands try and pull her chest into a breast and say look I have breasts too mummy!

• Options

michy-lou

No, sob, my boobs are so small he could probably wear them as sunglasses.

WeepROTFL

• Options

Yes definitely in this house. Also today L gave my boobs a right good squeeze as I was standing talking to a builder in our hallway followed by a gentle grab of my crotch. Thanks son.

• Options

Ahh Alsi, N keeps lifting my skirt up in public, I think he's just playing with the fabric because in winter I just wear jeans all the time and now it's summery dresses but still! The amount of people who must have had a right flash of my bum!

• Options

U has recently learnt how to stroke really gently (without ruffling the cats hair up massively) and attempted to practise on my breasts the other day. I told her she shouldn't stroke people there and she said but I being gentle!

• Options

Given half a chance, O probably would!