Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Friday Weight Loss/Exercise

Morning, anyone weighing in today?  I'm tomorrow. 

First fast day on the 5:2 diet complete yesterday and within 500 calories, it was hard but I feel good this morning.  I'm on another fast day today, I'm hoping I wont be as starving as I was yesterday, I'm sure I was only that starving because I knew I couldn't have anything else, not even fruit.

I'm off to the gym again after work.

B - tea

L - cuppa soup or go ahead bar

D - ready meal.

Replies

• Options

Here's the chart, let me know if anything needs updating.

NAME

START WEIGHT

CURRENT WEIGHT

TARGET WEIGHT

LOSS TO DATE

AIM/COMMENTS

1stbaby

10st 3lbs

10st 3lbs

9st 3lbs

To reach target by Christmas

AlsiT

10st 11lbs

10st 9lbs

9st 11lbs

2lbs

Good start.

Cherry Pie

<span style="font-

• Options

Morning SW

I weighed in last night and despite not feeling particularly optimistic I managed to lose 1.5lb, so i'm at 17st 10lb if you don't mind updating the chart?  It's spurred me on to stick at it, and I've got my WW dvd coming so I can start doing a bit of exercise too.  I've walked to work this morning, so that's 1 mile walked.

Food today

B - cereal, milk & coffee

L - leek and potato soup (home made & syn free) & muller light yoghurt.

D - SW chips, mushy peas and scampi

• Options

Morning ladies

SW - glad the fasting went well, hope today is even easier

Chids - great loss well done on that and the walk to work.

Today should be my weigh in but I am holding off until next Friday as I have only been good since Monday and don't want to be disappointed. If I can make it over the weekend without any indulgance then I will be delighted.

B - snack a jack

L - soup

T - Meat and veg of some sort

• Options

Well done chids, glad that's given you some motivation cos you've seemed a bit down about the weight not shifting. 

• Options

Missed you there AlsiT, good luck for the weekend, you should see a good loss next Friday.

• Options

I had been feeling a bit fed up, i'd gone through about a month of either losing 1/2lb or putting 1/2lb on, and it was driving me bonkers.  So to finally shift a bit more than half a 1lb and to get back to my lowest since joining SW i'm happy again now.

• Options

Alsi good luck for the weekend, I hope you don't de-rail too much.

SW - I couldn't survive on what you eat.  Especially with your mammoth work out sessions.  Could you not use your calories differently and perhaps have something HM rather than a ready meal?  That might fill you up a bit more.

• Options

Well done Chids that's great! And glad to see you have your mojo again.

I was out on the lash last night 3 bottles of very expensive Chablis and a KFC on the train home Weep

• Options

Glad you are feeling better about it all, its hard when you've stuck to it and the weight isn't coming off.  I don't mind the ready meals actually, I have them twice a week when H is nightshift anyway, I can't be bothered to cook just for myself.  I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Belle, sounds great, are you not hanging today?

• Options

I'm rough mate! Got can of fat coke on my desk and my 6month work review at 10 Weep

• Options

Belle - Crikey, I can't believe you've been there 6 months already, that's flown.  

• Options

Tell me about it!

• Options

Laugh get that fat coke down you and get something stodgy to eat before your review - good luck!!!

• Options

Hi all, I won't weigh in today as I've only just started a few days ago and I don't want to be disheartened. I was made up with myself last night as I went for a jog. In feeling good today I'm going to try a fasting day. I've already been to a Macmillan  coffee morning and just sat sipping my water (I donated though).  Lunch is cuppa soup and dinner a salad and then il see how I'm doing calories wise.

If I could take the plunge please and go on the chart. I think my start weight is 12st12lb and I want to get into the ten stone bracket. I'm hoping to do it with healthy eating, except isle, no/a lot less alcohol. Il try 5:2 but I'm not sure.

• Options

Well done again on the jog and for having water at the coffee morning.

I'll add you to the chart.

• Options

Thanks Sw!

• Options

Morning everyone.

Chids, well done on the weight loss. Its frustrating when nothing seems to be changing but you just need to stick with it and eventually the scales shift again.

SW,  well done on doing the fasting days. Hope you are not too hungry or tired today.

Alsi T and QS good to give yourself time to really get into the swing of things and then weigh in.

Belle - sounds like a good night out! Hope your review went well.

As for me I weighed in this morning and its a stay the same this week. SW I'm actually at 12 st now so can you update the chart please. I'm pleased with this week's stay the same as I've eaten loads this week and not had a chance to get much exercise in. I shall get back into the swing of the exercise and hope for a loss next week.

• Options

Belle - Ooosh thats gotta hurt! Hope your review goes well.

SW - Well done on fasting, I would be starving!

Cedar - Well done on sts.

Alsi T and QS - good idea to wait a while.

Chids - Well done! Your menu today sounds a lot lighter carb wise x

AFM - I am feeling good. Still bloated but loving being back in control. WW is so easy once you stick to it properly. Ive eatne my body weight in fruit to keep hunger away so thats gotta be healthy, right?!

• Options

damn right it is! You know how much fruit I put away every day 1stBaby!

• Options

1stbaby you sound really motivated, well done for getting back on track.