Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Frigging decisions

Why can't I make my mind up at all? 

Cant decide whether to go away a week to the Canaries or Legoland & CBeebies land in July. Can only do a week due to money & a family wedding. Also we're TTCing so want to go in July rather than Oct. 

HELP!!!

Replies

• Options

Where's cbeebies land?

We went to Legoland last year, was  fun but busy and didn't get round it all in a day, we were there literally from opening to closing.

I think I'd do Canaries and go to Legoland next year, L is probably a bit young to appreciate all the sculptures and things that they've built at his age. Plus a lot of the rides are height dependent. My stepson was just short of 9 and enjoyed it

• Options

But if you do go to Legoland we got cheap tickets with clubcard vouchers so worth checking if they are still doing it

• Options

If it was me I'd be choosing the Canaries, definitely. To me wandering round theme parks wouldn't feel like a proper holiday.  I need sun and relaxation.

• Options

I'm seriously looking at butlins lol

• Options

I would choose canaries too

• Options

Canaries for me - easy decision!

• Options

Re legoland they have half.price admission for up to 5 people until Nov on happy meals!

• Options

L would love LEGOLAND and Cbeebies land, so i'd go with there.  E and S loved LEGOLAND last year, and you have just had a week in the sun lol.  I want to go to LEGOLAND again this year, but not sure when we're going to be able to fit it in.  I'm saving up all my clubcard points in the hope of getting a cheap few days away.

• Options

I'd go for the proper holiday, last one you might have for a little while!  

We're possibly going Legoland or similar this year at Easter l (trying to think of ideas - was going to do Butlins, but nearest one is booked up that week!), thanks so much for posting about that tip jennilola, I'm sure C will be happy to eat a happy meal to get us cheap tickets!

• Options

Can't believe your even questioning it - holiday without a doubt

• Options

Might all go nowhere. It's looking like we can't get hols the same time