Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

God, I am bored and tired today

Wish it was finish time, might open the bar tonight dudes x

Replies

• Options

Well it is your Friday!

I'm currently looking at kitchen sinks and taps. Rock n Roll

• Options

After whizzing round the house all day, i'm flagging.

Need to pick C up in a bit, if I didn't need to pop into town, i'd call my Mum to pick him up instead. Might treat myself to something alcoholic while i'm out.

• Options

I feel rubbish today too! Not been sleeping much recently, am currently stuffing my face with choc, oh dear!

• Options

Kellfi - whats up? You still on ww? How you finding it? Are your treatments today? x

• Options

I have stayed the same, lost 9lbs.   Treatments are tomorrow. I have just bought a can of full sugar coke to try give me an oomph xx

• Options

Same here, work is quiet and boring and I could do with getting to the gym now and have a good work out, now I've got to wait until H gets in at 6.20pm and I'll not be bothered then but will have to haul my ass out.

• Options

Well done, 9lbs is a great start hun! Urgh cant stand full fat coke, it sets my teeth on edge, so sugary. Mind you I have gone of diet coke too! Much prefer fizzy wine lol!

• Options

I'm gross....I've had 4 cans of full fat coke today!

• Options

OMG Munchkin are you not bouncing off the walls?!!!!!!!

• Options

I'm immune!