Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

If money were no option where would you go on holiday?

I can't decide if we can take children with us or not Laugh

i want to go to South America (brazil, chilld and Argentina) and I want to go to China and a few days in hong kong (my h lived in Hong Kong as a child and would love to go back for a visit)

I doubt we'd do any of these holidays till the boys were much much older though.

what about you?

has anyone been to South America? If so what's it like? Make me jealous!

Replies

• Options

Somewhere hot, exotic and non-touristy, I don't care where! I would also fly a nanny out with us so we could have some adult time.

• Options

O yes I forgot money was no object Laugh

O we that's fine then, we'd have a nanny 24/7

When we went to Malaysia we had a butler in KL as we were upgraded! So I'd have a butler (? Naked) too Laugh

• Options

I would like to hire a big campervan - one like these as money is no option Laugh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206718/The-1-2million-motorhome-state-art-kitchen-luxury-entertainment-storage-supercar.html

and spend a months travelling around Europe and then America.  Once the kids are grown up.

If we are talking with kids, I would love to go to Cyprus to a place called Olympic Lagoon or Adams Beach hotels, we looked at them for our honeymoon but they were too expensive.  I would like to take them to Disneyland, Miami, Mexico and on a cruise but they would have to be alot older.

• Options

If money were no option, I would tour america going to all my favourites (Boston, New York, Florda, San Francisco, LA and finally Hawaii!)

• Options

Yes I like the idea of that sw but I couldn't be doing with my hs road rage (I obviously wouldn't drive it!) so I'd need a chauffeur too Laugh

• Options

Cw would you take M to New York? I'd love to go back to NYC  but it would be without kids I think (unless obviously my nanny was coming too lol)

• Options

I think I would go back to some of the places I've been to, the Maldives for a swim in the sea, and then to Belize for a couple of nights in the rainforest.

I've always fancied the Galápagos Islands and Madagascar and then take the kids to Disneyland and Lapland.

• Options

Oooh loads of places. I'd love to do South America, India, Sri Lanka, Bali & Lombok, Singapore..... British Virgin Islands, Seychelles, Mauritius....

ETA Antigua

• Options

Yes I would, in fact I may next year !

• Options

O really!! I couldn't walk on those streets with a buggy but I would like to take them at some point, not at isaacs age now though

Il be looking for a report when uv done it lol

• Options

I'd go back to Australia. But I'd need to take some time off work so we could go in their summer for more than two weeks. Canada is also on the list to return to & I'd like to see the west coast of America. Morocco would be fab too.

• Options

Well our alternative plan when TTC was to go to New Zealand for a holiday if we weren't successful. So I'd go there and Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong. I'd also do a road trip across the US and I want to go to Costa Rica and the Caribbean. As money is no object I'd do it as a luxury round the world trip.

• Options

I would be travelling round New Zealand, with a stop off on the way to the far east (Thailand and Japan mainly) - one day I really hope we do get to go there.

• Options

I really want to go to Cuba.

• Options

I'd love to be able to take the kids to Florida. Also like to tour Australia or maybe Maldives or San Francisco.

• Options

We went to Cayo coco and Havana in Cuba. Was fab x

• Options

Ooh I bet it was amazing cherry pie!  

• Options

I would have to bring a nanny for the kids. Would like to do a tour of Australia and a stop off in Mauritius.

• Options

I would do a massive round the world tour. I want to do the Macchu Pichu trail, Alaska, the Transiberian Railway, Australia and New Zealand, Japan, drive across America, and the Canadian Rockies.

• Options

If money were no object then i'd go touring America and Canada.  I've only been to Orlando and i love it there, i just wish we could afford to go more often.  I'd also like to go to Jamaica, and Mexico.  Jamaica because i think it looks lovely when i've watched the film Cool Runnings, and Mexico because i love Mexican food.  I'd like to go to Hawaii too because on the film 50 first dates it looks lovely there.

Asia doesn't appeal to me at all, so not going there wouldn't bother me, Australlia doesn't float my boat either.