Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's Friday!!! Weekend plans?

I'm just in the hairdressers getting my hair cut and coloured and then curled to see what it will look like for tomorrow. I need to pop into town this afternoon for some tights, earings and nail varnish. Tonight the girls are having a few drinks at my mams house.

Tomorrow my sister is getting married at 4pm. We've someone doing our hair and make up. J is a page boy and E is bridesmaid, can't wait to see them both dressed up. PIL are on stand by to come and pick the kids up when they get tired, although it will still need pretty late but it means we can stay out and get drunk and have a lie in on Sunday morning.

Sunday will be a day of recovering.

Replies

• Options

Sorry for lack of paragraphs, I'm on my phone.

• Options

Oh TFI FRIDAY!!! I live for Fridays these days :)

SW, it sounds like your weekend is going to be fabulous!!

I have an evening alone tonight as the others are at work, I'm happy with that, I will potter aruond doing more tidying/clearing/repatriating of things between rooms. Tomorrow hubby comes off a night shift so I may keep him company in bed for some of the day. Hard life. Sat evening at the cinema. Sunday we have lots more house-y stuff to do but we also plan to go for a drink and a bite with my son, and make that terrible creme egg cheesecake thing that was posted on here recently :)  I am very much looking forward to the weekend.

• Options

Hope the wedding goes well SW.

Chilling with H tonight.

Entertaining the 4 kids tomorrow (praying the step kid behave, only just calmed down after their last visit), and blitzing house.

Sunday, I have been crocheting hats and blankets to be donated to neonatal units around the country, plus making "angel pods", for babies born before 20 weeks, so I want to finish my first lot of donations (3 pods, 13 blankets, and 20 hats, so far) for H to post for me Monday.