Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Love Honey order

13»

Replies

• Options

Dont consider, buy them! They are pretty cute, if only my bum was like that!

• Options

My bum is nothing like that I'm afraid. I'm going to order them after Christmas when I should hopefully have some money again.

• Options

I like the whole dressing up thing, I think it's the persona thing as Kat said.

• Options

Not sure I should admit this, completely makes me a *** but this is what I ordered

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm

• Options

Horses for courses Pip = dont be ashamed or embarrassed! I linked to the vibe I bought!

• Options

Nowt wrong with that Pip, you've got a lovely figure to pull it off but even if you didn't I'm sure most men would appreciate it.

• Options

Can this website remove this thread? When you google 'lh trading' this is the FIRST thing that comes up because someone here thought it was smart to blatantly post the pseudonym for this website frankly stating that it IS a pseudonym which ruins it for everyone else. please remove this. think next time.